Saturday, October 16, 2010

LOVE SMS


1.  To live this life I need a heartbeat, 
     To have a heartbeat I need a heart,
     To have a heart I need happiness and 
     To have happiness I need your love.


2.  You must be a good runner 
     Because you are always running in my mind,
     You must be a good thief 
     Because you have stolen my heart, 
    And I am always a bad shooter
    Because I Miss You Always…


3.  I Miss “STARS"
     stars think I m serious
     but I m joking!
     I Miss "MOON"
     moon thinks I m serious
     but I m joking!
     I miss "U"
    U think I m joking
    but I m serious!
 

4.  Once Upon a Time, Something happened to me.
    It was the sweetest thing that ever could be.
    It was a fantasy, a dream come true
    it was the day I met you.


5.  Love is like a cloud... 
     love is like a dream... 
     love is 1 word and everything in between... 
     love is a fairytale come true... 
     Because I found love when I found U.


6.  I heard someone whisper your name, 
     but when I turned around to see who it was,
     I notice I was alone,
     then I realize it was my heart
     telling me that I miss you...


7.  My eyes are hurting because I can't see U,
     My arms are empty because I can't hold U,
     My lips are cold because I can't kiss U
     but, My heart is breaking because I'm not with U!


8.  A million words would not bring you back,
     I know, because I've tried.
     Neither would a million tears.
     I know, because I've cried…


9.  Always draw a circle around the ones you love, 
     never draw a heart because hearts can be broken, 
     but circles are never ending.


10.  It takes a minute to have a crush, 
       an hour to like someone, 
       and a day to love someone, 
       but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.


11.  Love Means 2 See Someone With Closed Eyes,
       2 Miss Someone In Crowd,
       2 Find Someone In Every Thought,
       2 Live For Someone,
       Love Someone But 2 B Sure
       That Someone Is Only One..:)


12.  In Arithmetic Of Love
      One Plus One Is Equal To Everything
      And
      Two Minus One Is Equal To Nothing. . .


13.   Sometimes, missing is more precious than being together..!
        Because we miss only those people
        whom we never want to MISS!


14.  Shakespeare said, “A Boy & a Girl can never be Friends forever.”
       Lincoln said, “Friendship is the starting step 4 what we call Love.”
       Wordsworth said, “Proposing a Boy or a Girl for Friendship is nothing but indirectly saying, I LIKE U.”
       Jackie Chan said, “Love is an everlasting Friendship.”
       Michael Jackson said, “If 1 can become your Best Friend, then He or She can easily become your Life Partner!
       this is 4 all those guys and girls who say,” We are just friend’s yar”


15.  Generally,
       we believe our MEMORY is weak,
       BUT
      When we want to forget SOMEONE,
       .
       .
       .
       We realize how powerful our MEMORY Is..!


16.“Cute Feeling”
        My Hands Never Pain
        When Typing Message for You,
        But My Heart Always
        In Pain When There Is No Reply..


17.  Cutest Proposal –
       A Boy Rings D Door-Bell of A Girls Home.
       &
       Asks, 
       “Do U Believe In Love At First Sight
       Or
        Should I Come Back Again...”


18.  Good Relations doesn’t need
       any promises any terms or conditions...
       It just needs two wonderful people.
       One cool like me...
       One sweet like u!
       Love is so strange...
       Sometimes it becomes reason to live life..!!
       And sometimes it becomes reason to leave life.....??


19.  When someone really likes you,
       They will never hurt you!!
       And
       if they do!
       You can see it in their eyes
       that it hurts them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment