Saturday, October 16, 2010

FRIENDSHIP SMS

    1.      A person tag on the door
       “PLEASE Do Not Enter, I Am Upset.”
        Friends came inside smiling & said:
        “SORRY V R ILLITERATE.” :-)
        Dedicated 2 all caring friends…

2.      Friendship is like a mark on a stone...
“Which can never b erased”...
But when sum1 tries 2 rub a stone & erase it.
The fire produced can burn anyone.

3.      Love is like a chewing gum,
it tastes only in the beginning!
      But friendship is like chocolate,
      it tastes till it ends!
  

4.      Do you know
what is the difference
between your smile and my smile?
You smile when you are happy,
and,
I smile, when I see, you happy..!

5.      How can U tell the rain not 2 fall
when clouds exist?
      How can U tell the leaves not 2 fall
      when wind exist?
      How can U tell me not 2 fall in friendship
      when U exists?

6.      Small anger,
silly fights,
serious jokes,
sensitive feeling,
senseless speech,
million sorrys,
billion thanks,
few questions,
unlimited answers,
no hesitation,
full trust.
Mixture of all above is what v call *FRIENDSHIP* :-)

7.      When does a friend becomes the best in the world?
      When his dialogue,
      “I care for u !”
      Changes into
      “I will kill u if u don’t take care of yourself!”
      So take care of yourself
      if u don’t want to be killed by me:P

8.      Good FRIENDS are hard to find,
harder to leave,
and impossible to forget.

9.      Dictionary is the only place where death comes before life,
success before work,
& divorce before marriage.
But the Best part is
Friend comes before relatives :)

10.  A true Friend
is not like
',",'Rain',",'
Which Rained & left away.
A true friend is like
~_~AIR_~_~
Symptoms silent but always around u :)
Take Care a lot…

11.  Hey listen......
Two people were asking
Me about you,
I give them your address
And cell no,
They will b visiting u soon,
Their names r joy n happiness.

12.  Friendship is the rainbow between
2 hearts
sharing of 7 colors.
1.LOVE
2.SADNESS
3.HAPPINESS
4.TRUST
5.FAITH
6.SECRET
7.CARE
Take Care n Have a nice day:-)

13.  Medicines and friendship
cure our problems.
The only difference is that,
Friendship don't have an expiry date.

14.  Once Upon a Time, Something happened to me.
It was the sweetest thing that ever could be.
It was a fantasy, a dream come true
it was the day I met you.

15.  FRIENDSHIP isn't how U forget but how U forgive,
Not how U listen but how U Understand,
Not what U see but how U feel,
and not how U Let Go but how U hold on!!!

16.  A Friendship is Sweet when its NEW...
It’s Sweeter when it’s TRUE
But Its Sweetest when the friend is like U.

17.  If I could rearrange the alphabet,
I'd put U and I together

18.  I need you to know our friendship means a lot -
If you cry then I cry,
if you laugh then I laugh..
if you jump out the window
I look down then....I laugh again

19.  True friends warm the heart,
make you laugh, smile...
yes, you are a true friend.

20.  A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature.

21.  Memories last forever, they simply never die,
true friends stay together - they NEVER say good-bye.

22.  I believe in Angels, the ones that Heaven sends.
Each day I tell those Angels,
you are my best of friends.

23.  Friendships multiply joys and divide grief.

24.  Without humor, life sucks
Without Love, Life seems hopeless.
But without a friend like you,
life is nearly impossible.

2 comments:

  1. happy frnd shp day 2 all medhavi rockzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete